Smile

Smile
You have to know who you are, first.

Friday, September 11, 2009

What the Heck

I never thought I would become a blogger, and I have never had the time to do it. But over the past few months I have realized that I might have something to say that others might actually read, and currently I have more time than I know what to do with. I have always enjoyed reading other people's blogs and find them a great tool in staying connected with friends, so what the heck I will give this a shot. We will see what becomes of it, but for now I am going to try to be candid, hopeful, and maybe a little funny about life in Nashville. Here is to an experiment that I hope brings me some joy, connects me to people I love and trust, and turns this time of life into something more than just my existence.

1 comment: